Journey to Hope is Seeking a Therapist
Journey to Hope is currently looking for a therapist/counselor to be a part of our team.
1. Must be licensed or licensed eligible. Must have taken and passed or preparing to take the National Clinical Mental Health Counselors Examination (NCMHCE). Must have Masters Degree in Professional Counseling, Marital and Family Counseling or Social Work.
2. Must have a Talent, Desire and Ability to work well with Adolescents, Adults, and Couples.
3. Must be able to work in a Christian Environment and work from a Christian Perspective. Training will be offered.
4. Must be able to work Mornings, Afternoons or Evening at least 3 days a week.
5. Must be able to work well in a Team Environment.
6. Must Have a Strong Work Ethic, and a Love for Helping People.
References will be required, proof of Professional Liability Insurance that meets minimum standards for the Commonwealth of Virginia, and a background check will be a part of the screening process. If you are interested in working in a Christian counseling practice like Journey to Hope, and you have a minimum of a Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology, Professional Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy, please contact us.